Meet My Monkey EP - Lance BLaise & Rod B. + remixes

Default Meet My Monkey EP - Lance BLaise & Rod B. + remixes

Hey DJTTers, I am very happy to present you guys with my newest release... Meet My Monkey EP - Lance Blaise, Rod B w/ remixes from Simone Tavazzi, Nick Olivetti, Subfractal

LISTEN HERE >> http://tinyurl.com/TEGGNO-TR079

Let me know what you all think!

=====
    Fresh for 2010, Teggno Records' label heads Lance Blaise (owner) & Rod B. deliver a brilliant EP 'Meet My Monkey.' The EP is full of trashy minimal beats, and some tech house sounds sure to fill a dance floor. Its no wonder why these 2 are always in the Beatport tops.

The A side of the EP, 'I Ate My Monkey' is big room track full of minimal elements delivered in a very dirty fashion. There are lots of percs and hats set on offbeats, plus builds to keep you on the edge. Coming in with a remix on this track is Subfractal, another name know for being on top of Beatport's best seller scene. These guys really deliver with a heavy hitting techno track. Subfractal really throws the track into mayhem with a distorted vocal, so dark!

On the B side of the EP is the title track 'Meet My Monkey.' Again the boys bring you a track layered full of percs with added toms. Don't forget to throw it all off beat and add in a few drops of happy for a track a lot less dark as the A side. There are 2 remixes of this one, first up from Italian producer Simone Tavazzi. Simone takes a simple track and turns it 180 into a full big room dark techno track. The added darkness and widening develop this into real winner. Second remix comes from Nick Olivetti. Known for his deep sounds, Nick takes the toms and percs into a deep groove session. This is Teggno's first look into the deep house side of things, and it's a great track to jump in with head first!

SUPPORT FROM: Format:B, Wehbba, Manuel De La Mare, Miniminds, Richard Dinsdale, Cari Lekebusch, Patrick Lindsey, Andrew Technique, Eddie Halliwell, Anderson Noise, Tomy DeClerque, F.Sonik, Nihil Young, F.Sonik, Alexander Madness, Carlo Lio and many more…
    Last edited by LanceBlaise; 01-13-2010 at 03:22 PM.

Oh, nice names bro'!

Been checking it, loved the original mix of I ate my monkey.
    The Simone Tavazzi remix of Meet my monkey was not that bad, but I would have loved to hear what happens after the drop of the Nick Olivetti version. (Beatport snippet stopped during the drop. :P )

Nice release!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

I like Subfractals remix to I ate my monkey the best, but this track was also cut just before the major bomb was about to drop, so I'll have to buy it I suppose..
    Also the Simone Tavazzi remix to Meet my monkey was cool
    The Nick Olivetti remix is also O.K. but I'm not really fond of those high pitched noises which dominate the song and concerning the original mixes, I think they are cool, but not 'hard' enough for my taste. Although they could be cool on decks 3/4 to kick in that really tribal feel once in a while.

Nice work, keep us updated

cheers!