Vestax Spin Traktor 1.2.3 TSI Fully Working - Page 2
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Well... it's really simple to tweak things to your own preference when they are already mapped, but... here's a TSI where the autoloop is set to 8 bars

Attachment 2020

Tech Wizard

Default Autoloop

Old Fashioned, Thanks for the new tsi!

Tech Convert

HEy old fashioned, loving the work you are doing, Im wondering if this map will work with traktor 1.2.4, on a mac or if it will only work with a pc, ??

Tech Wizard

Thanks mate!
    It will without a doubt run on a MAC! I am not sure about 1.2.4 though... perhaps you can try it out and share your experience...

edit: I am currently remapping the FX Mode so if someone wants to share some ideas - go ahead ;]
    Last edited by oldfashioned; 02-02-2010 at 11:44 AM.

Tech Convert

I will do mate.

Tech Student

thanks so much for the mapping.
    I´m looking forward to get the spin next week, and I´m really happy i can use it now with Traktor as well.

Manuel

Tech Wizard

Default Version 1.4 of the TSI

Version 1.4

Attachment 2034

I am now partially satisfied with how the FX section works!

# You have now 1 Chained FX Panel and 1 Advanced Effect Panel per deck.

# Pressing "SHIFT" once while in FX Mode disables UNIT 1 (Chained Effects) and enables (UNIT 2) Advanced Effects. You control Dry/Wet with the Jogs, and the 3 parameters with LOW/MID/HIGH (so prm 1 = LOW ; prm 2 = MID ; prm 3 = HIGH). To select the desired effect (in adv FX Mode) you can either use the GAIN fader (sliding it UP or DOWN runs through the effects list) OR for more accurate selection you can use the UP and DOWN buttons of the "nintendo cross" To EXIT Adv. FX Mode press shift once again. This would turn Chained FX On. To exit FX Mode all-together press AUTOMIX.

# While in Cue Mode pressing SHIFT + PLAY / SET CUE / CUP deletes cuepoints 1, 2 and 3 respectively

# Minor changes

Guess that's it for now! Enjoy and share feedback!!!

Tech Wizard

Hey, oldfashioned. Thanks for the new mapping. I just took it for a test drive and can't seem to figure out how the advanced effects work. The chained effects is superb!!! I think I followed your instructions correctly...while in FX mode, hit the Shift key once and then toggle each of the 3 effects via the EQ. While I did all that, the EQs don't seem to respond to any of the effects. Any thoughts?

Tech Wizard

Oh I think I might know why's that. Try going to Traktor's Preferences --> Effects --> under the Effects Unit Routing section set 4 FX Units. So that you now have 2 FX units per Deck Tell me if that helps!

Default no sound from headphones

after importing the mappings for the vestax spin everything seems to be working great and i am glad because i have been looking for something like this for a long time now but the only problem i am having is there appears to be no sound coming from the headphones when plugged in, they are plugged directly into the spin.. any help would be great.. thanks..

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast