interesting feeds to read
    Tech Guru

Default interesting feeds to read

just wanted to once more remind people of the two RSS feed aggregations I have set up for the world at large:

1) planet digital dj aims to offer content relevant for digital DJs, both about hardware and software. there are a few more production focused blogs in there too, but those at least discuss MIDI controllers and DIY stuff (like CDM).

2) planet digital music is just an aggregation of mostly the blogs mentioned in a thread on this forum a while back. a few people have contacted me since then to add a few more. i am wondering if it makes sense to also add http://hypem.com/ .. i am worried that it will just drown out the current blogs in the selection and that most people that care already subscribe to this feed.

both urls are in my signature.
    if you think anything should be added let me know.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Tech Guru

ah one thing i have been pondering is done another aggregator that focused entirely on production stuff, like the following blog http://nextstepaudio.com/
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music