Problem with VCI-100 1.3fw and traktor pro 1.2.1
    Tech Convert

Default Problem with VCI-100 1.3fw and traktor pro 1.2.1

mac osx 10.6.2 macbook pro
    1.3 fw
    2_5 mapping

I'm having problems like Earphone Button Selection that does not work and even the effect button. They just blink one second when i press it.
    Another problem are the pitch bend that goes only in the fast way then when i put it to 0 they're not going to 0.
    If i restart Traktor with the VCI connected the and with mouse i click the button they're ok but with the VCI connected even with the mouse they just turn on for less then a second

I've tried a lot of tsi but it looks that every tsi have some problems.

How can i solve this problmes?
    I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the sowtware again but nothing.
    Is it possible that there are no tsi working even in the normal 2decks mode??
    I've tried the Reloop Digital Jokey interface edition and it looks really usable with Trakror. If there is no solution i'll buy it i was loving my VCI-100 but now i'm getting crazy

I can't help you with the Headphones problem, sorry. But the Pitch bend is easy: every time you start Traktor you have to calibrate all the sliders. This is easily done by moving them through a full cycle. The Pitch bend can then be "centred" by holding down the "Shift" button while moving the pitch bend to the centre position. It will magically jump to centred.

If you are in "Key lock" and load a new track into the deck, your pitch bend will now be centered in this key locked position. But you can always re centre it by the above method.

Play around with it and it become self evident, just remember the Shift button.

Cheers, Phil.

Tech Convert

Hi tamamma

I have exactly the same problem, but only with one of my set ups.
    I'm on Windows, I use windows 7 for my everyday stuff, and XP for Traktor. I dual boot both of these and the both access the same data partition.
    I've installed Traktor on both, and they both share the same profile details stored on my Data Partition.
    Just recently (last week) my XP set up started doing the same thing as yours with the buttons blinking briefly and then going out.
    I've even tried exporting all settings from my working one and importing in the XP one but no luck.
    As I am using the same VCI and .tsi with both, I can only assume that this problem isn't connected to either of them but is something else.
    I'll let you know if I find anything. ; )