Help... VCI 100 & TPRO 1.2.3 (R8041) Woes

Default Help... VCI 100 & TPRO 1.2.3 (R8041) Woes

Hi all been a while since i posted anything, been run ragged. Just got down to have a little mix and noticed some pretty serious problems particularly with the FX section (T3 Delay and Delay main offenders) Usinf the DJTT mapping (normally for FW 1.3) and if i activate the fx section for either channel durring the set and freeze (while the delay is off) is active it kills everything, also frequently, when on/off ing the delay it stays on doesnt react properly, generally a whole host of maddening issues, also everytime i shut traktor I get a mini crash of sorts, NI told me to get a power supply for the VCI, which I'm looking into at the moment, is anyone else having these mad issues?

Any help wil be sooooo appreciated, sinceI dont have any time to mix these days and when i do its hampered by buggish issues.....
    1x Allen & Heath Xone K2, 1xXone K1, Edirol PCR M1, 4x Numark TTXUSB, Audio10 and a truck load of vinyl...

Tech Wizard

in 1.2.3 there have been issues with delay. as for the mini crash i'm not sure. good luck

Delay fixed in 1.2.4 out now
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

I've been having the same crash issue with 1.2.3. I'm going to upgrade to 1.2.4 and see if it is still happening. Needing to get a power supply for the VCI-100 is stupid and they should just fix the problem as it is on their end, not my VCI.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

thanks for the heads up guys
    1x Allen & Heath Xone K2, 1xXone K1, Edirol PCR M1, 4x Numark TTXUSB, Audio10 and a truck load of vinyl...

Ah yes the 1.2.4 update did it! Things are going smoothly