Sync problem HELP!!!

Default Sync problem HELP!!!

Hi all, i have vci-100 se fwr 1.3, question about sync, can i setup bpm in tsi file or where i dont no, if i am push on sync button all time instal 126.60 bpm, how exchage? Is it possible? Give me instructions PLEASE!!!
    Best Regards [DJ Y-Sab] Vestax VCI-100 SE Traktor Scratch Pro Ableton Live 8 FL studio
    SoundClouds

Quote Originally Posted by yaras1979 View Post
    Hi all, i have vci-100 se fwr 1.3, question about sync, can i setup bpm in tsi file or where i dont no, if i am push on sync button all time instal 126.60 bpm, how exchage? Is it possible? Give me instructions PLEASE!!!

Ok, i cant help you with what i think you are asking, but i might be able to help you make your question a little clearer as I assume that english isnt your first language.

"where am i able to set the BPM for a track? If I push the sync button it always sets BPM to 126.6. How can I change this?"

Is this what you are asking? You maybe need to be a little more specific as there are many ways to change BPM within Traktor.

Is this for every track you are trying to sync?

Are you syncing between different tracks?

Have you got the master tempo via the midi clock selected?

Have you set your own beatgrids yet?

Im only a Begginer aswell, but i believe if you repost, answerinfg some of the questions above than many people here will be able to help better than I.
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

Tech Mentor

If your decks are all being synced to 126.6BPM i assume that your master clock is set to that value of BPM.
    If you want to change this go to the top right hand corner of your screen (i assume you are using Traktor Scratch Pro) and if you cannot see the master clock already click below the "FX1" button which will be the master clock button. Here you can either drag the BPM up or down or else simply type in your own BPM.

If you do not like this method you can just set whatever deck it is you want as teh master and then sync the other decks to that decks and set the decks BPM accordingly. Hope this helps

Thanx, yes my english not well, because i'm russian, but i live in usa only 2 years, but i understand you!!!
    Best Regards [DJ Y-Sab] Vestax VCI-100 SE Traktor Scratch Pro Ableton Live 8 FL studio
    SoundClouds

yeah, check the master tempo

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud