Short video of me opening for Designer Drugs
    Tech Mentor

Default Short video of me opening for Designer Drugs

There's very very little video of me playing out so I'm excited I recently brought in Designer Drugs this past weekend and had a friend record a short clip of my set. It's only 30 seconds and he forgot that you shouldn't tilt the camcorder like you might a camera haha.

The videos will only get better from here though, but I just had to share this with everyone. The show sold out too

BTW the beatmasher is assigned to the fader my hand is on, which is why the loop I have playing is changing the way it does (taken from Lovelight by Robbie Williams (Soulwax Remix)).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj64wA-O0Zg
    Co-founder, Promoter and DJ for Easy Love, an independent promotions company for dance events in Edmonton, AB.

Check out our blog for more information - www.easylovedance.com.

Tech Wizard

Congrats! Looked like you rocked the place. Which controller did you have on your left side?

Noice, impressive setting, looks like a hell of a time.
    Samsung R780, Novation Launchpad
    NI AUDIODJ 2, DJTECH IMIX RELOAD, BEHRINGER BCD 3000, KORG NANOPAD
    VESTAX VMC002XL, NUMARK DM3000X, NUMARK TT200
    NI TRAKTOR DUO, VIRTUAL DJ 7 PRO FULL

Quote Originally Posted by rest0r View Post
    Congrats! Looked like you rocked the place. Which controller did you have on your left side?
    Akai MPD 24 95% sure anyways

Tech Mentor

It's actually a Trigger Finger, I bought it from someone on this forum 1-2 years ago actually!!

I'm really sorry that the video wasn't longer, we just got the camcorder and aren't very good with it (I have a professional who shoots the promo videos for me, the camcorder is more a personal thing just for kicks).

Our next show is Feb. 5th with Fukkk Offf (only 2 dates in Canada and I booked one of them!), I promise a longer video for then, hopefully something like the one B33SON made for the competition.

EDIT: While on the topic you can find more pics/video here at my group's blog: http://easylovedance.com/

Here's a pic to show how insane the show really got:

I really love that pic, because the stage looked just like the dancefloor. It blows my mind, because to me it's the epitome of a great party - what I mean is, the room wasn't just people dancing with a DJ in front of them, rather it was a room full of people including a DJ who were all partying together. You have people pointing from the stage to the crowd, and people fist pumping back the other way. I dunno, it just gets to me, makes me all teary-eyed! :P
    Last edited by miyuru; 01-19-2010 at 12:12 AM.
    Co-founder, Promoter and DJ for Easy Love, an independent promotions company for dance events in Edmonton, AB.

Check out our blog for more information - www.easylovedance.com.

Tech Mentor

Nice show man, keep it up
    Thank Ya!!!