coachella 2010?

Thread: coachella 2010?

Default coachella 2010?

pretty disappointed in the lineup, but i think i might still go for Deerhunter =D
    the headliners are pretty weird..

anyone else going?

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

There seems to be a lot of UK artists on the bill.

Go see DELPHIC. They will knock your socks off. You will think your at a 1980s rave in Manchester. STROBES to the max.

The Coachella website has a list of Do's and Donts. Im glad they have banned flags. I fucking hate flags at festivals especially Glastonbury. No fucker else can see shit other that stupid flags with "Hello Mum" on them or peoples names. Aaargh.

Wierd that they say definitely no "Stuffed Animals" who the fuck takes a stuffed animal to a festival. Is this a problem in California. Illegal taxidermy ???

sunday looked good (orbital & plastikman a.k.a. hawtin) however, not sure if even that's worth the price of admission

"Stuffed Animals" - stuffed with drugs most likely woopwoop
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Orbital are always worth the money imo. Seen a handful of times and ive never been disappointed. There are some great artists on but its an odd festival.

I wouldnt say no to a week in Cali !!!

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    "Stuffed Animals" - stuffed with drugs most likely woopwoop
    That would bring a whole new meaning to "Drugs Mule"

Dont Do Drugs - Stay In School Kids.

So thats where i went wrong. Orbital eh, wicked!
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

The good artists are too spread out to make it worth it to me unless I was planning on buying a 3 day pass which at 270 not sure I can afford that, as well dissapointed at the headliners

ill be there, hands down. not too impressed, or surprised for that matter, by the headliners, but i have never really watched the headlining acts anyways. in the last 4 years the only coachella headliners i actually watched were rage and prince (both mind blowing by the way). headlining acts on the other stages usually blow the main stage headliners out of the water, which is what i'm expecting once again this year

Tech Wizard

I don't know what you're into but this is a damn good line up.