OT For anyone who likes a bit of street art..

Default OT For anyone who likes a bit of street art..

Yo, found these 2 vids yesterday, thought they were far too good not to share!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uad17d5hR5s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep8XqLaavas

They were shown to me by a dude with an awesome clothing label, and cool art, from Norwich, check out www.shhhhclothing.com to find out more. Hopefully going to be working with this guy quite a bit on reppin his label in the future

Hope you enjoy..

Awesome digging, bro'! Loving these kind of vids!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Guru

I believe I've seen some videos from the guys who did the first one (same kind of wierd tracks in the background, lots of traveling monsters stuff like that) and I think it is absolutely incredible

OT: does anyone else want to throw a crazy party in a place like portrayed in the first vid? I just love the idea of an elevated booth and a courtyard with such stylish architecture and crazy art hosting a couple hundred people. Damn it would be so sick.

works of BLU is friggin awesome, i stumbled upon his work some year ago, he is fricken genius of street art!
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

@sine143 - you find the location, I'll provide the 4.30am dubstep

Love this guy.. and the second is also immense!

Tech Guru

Dude. I have been mixing dubstep for about 6 hours now. unfortunately I've actually fit together less than an hour and a half of actual set material. That would be so sick (even though I think dubstep is a pretty intimate genre, and a good floor level booth does wonders. guess its just how I was introduced to the genre).

yeah, to be fair it needs to be sweaty for the atmosphere to work. I'm thinking some sort of trance night would work in the kinda double floor derelict joint, but i'm not a massive fan of that atall...

let's just stick with serious ravey electro - always a winner!
    Last edited by belchman; 01-24-2010 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Syntax was retarded..

Tech Guru

haha, a trance night dont have to be a "massive". But yeah, I love a tiny bar crowded with people surrounding the tabel the dj's have set up on, girls on the subs and whatnot. I think some nice ravey electro would definitely work well here, along with the aforemention trance (some Psy or hard trance might do it great justice). Definitely do want.