Setting Traktor 3 LE for song preview in headphones
    Tech Wizard

Default Setting Traktor 3 LE for song preview in headphones

This may seem like the most dumbest question of all times but I'm trying to figure out what I did to my settings where I can not hear the song preview for the silent track not going out of master output during a mix.

I had it working before but after I switched to the ASiO4all deal I do not see it or I'm just over looking it.

I still do pretty good mixes without it but I don;t want my crowd to hear me previewing the next track you know.

If you can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

So what are your output settings now?
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Tech Wizard

My current out settings are (mixer mode) internal, Monitor mono, left mono 3, right 4. Master left mono 1 HD audio output 1, Right HD audio Output 2.

Ok and for external, Out channel A left mono HD audio output 1, Right HD audio output 2, Nothing for Out channel B, Out preview for left mono and right not connected.

That last part may be my issue there huh?

That is my current settings. What is wrong here thats nots allowing me to preview tracks in my head phones?

Tech Wizard

Still no help with this huh? I know its a simple fix just to be able to preview the music in my headphones before putting it into the main mix and out through the master audio output. What am I missing?

Tech Wizard

ok, I switched back over from Asio4all sound to the bcd3000 and I was able to preview my oppositve cueing tracks but then I was getting freezing in the software. So am I to be told that there is no way for my to preview and cue my tracks in my headphones if I'm using the ASIO4ALL set up?

Tech Wizard

The HD settings are not showing now either. I don't know what the hell is going on.

The HD audio sounds like an output from your laptop soundcard, not the BCD. What channels can you see on your asio4all panel?
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Tech Wizard

what I see in the actual ASIO4all panel when I open up traktor 3 le is WDM Device List, its looking like all internal Realtek HD audio output, mic input and stereo input.

Is this what I should be seeing?

By the way, when I use the BCD3000 audio output settings I can cue and preview in my headphones but then what my problem is that I get pauses in my software. That was the reason why I started using the ASIO4all and I never get freezes when using that.

Tech Wizard

Ok, scratch that last post, I didn't have my controller plugged in. Now what I see in that ASIO4all window is again WDM device list, BCD3000wdm V1.1.2.0, in: 2x44.1khz, 16bits, out: is the same.