Traktor Pro V. 2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard
    Currently, San Antonio, TX the city of lost causes.

Default Traktor Pro V. 2

What's the deal? I think there may be an update (Version 2)coming very soon...
    Please read my experience and respond, by rebuffing my conclusion, or instigating the rumor.
    I went to Guitar Center earlier today to purchase Traktor Pro. There was only 1 copy left in the store, and I would have purchased if it was not previously used and mangled. The salesman looked up other stores to see if a new unopened product can be shipped to my home address. After he checked their online store database he made a "hmmm'...this is interesting" comment.
    Curious, I asked if anything was wrong, he said no, but that a large listing of GC stores only showed they had 1 copy in stock!

Now maybe this only means that Traktor is an amazingly popular product and supply can not keep up with demand, or GC store employees are too lazy to notice they have low inventory.... OR
    NI is ceasing shipments because a new version is on the way!
    It seems like a logical conclusion given that it has been while since its conception and their major competition (Serato) just released V2.
    Anywho, feed the fire. Anybody else know anything?

Well NI decided to stop showing up at large conventions such as NAMM, so we don't have any info on it one would assume.
    DJBK - 18 yr old DJ from NY -Asus G74SX w/ Core i7 2630QM 12GB RAM -DDM4000 -TTXUSB -DN-S1200 -MPD32 - Novation Twitch (custom mapped for road gigs)

"It’s not love for music, it’s a passion, and it goes beyond liking, and beyond a hobby, it’s about a way of living… Music is essential for my life." - Armin Van Buuren

I think traktor has too many problems to sort out before they even consider a version 2.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    I think traktor has too many problems to sort out before they even consider a version 2.
    but then again maybe the reason they are having problems is because there focusing on Version 2. lol
    Gear: Macbook Pro 13" , Traktor Scratch Pro, VCI-100 Arcade, PIONEER HDJ 2000, CDJ 400's, Audio 8, Midifighter

I had something similar happen to me too! I ordered a copy of traktor pro via guitar center, and UPS, and it was supposed to be in 2 weeks ago...STILL HASN'T SHOWN UP!

P.S. - Why the hell doesn't NI show up at NAMM???? this utterly baffels me
    All I have to do is play music, and make sure it is fist pumpin material.

Quote Originally Posted by Be-Ne-Dek View Post
    P.S. - Why the hell doesn't NI show up at NAMM???? this utterly baffels me
    Because now with the interenet being as big as it is and their massive mailing lists they can just announce stuff over the web and it gets bigger coverage than it would at NAMM. Mainly because when you announce something at NAMM your basically battling all the other manufactures for coverage, so when you announce something when NAMM isnt on you get a lot more coverage. Put that together with the cost of getting to NAMM and setting up a stall, its better to just announce stuff over the net.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roberto View Post
    i think there may be an update (version 2)coming very soon...

Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Wrong
    ...... goin down the pan then ?
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Tech Guru

they are working on 1.3 with a sampler and tight maschine integration.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith View Post
    they are working on 1.3 with a sampler and tight maschine integration.
    I hope so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast