Audio2DJ audio popping

Default Audio2DJ audio popping

I have my NI Audio2DJ set as my default soundcard, so it is used even when I'm not in Traktor, but yesterday I heard popping/crackling when listening to audio. I thought I'd fixed it by changing latency but today it returned. Any help? I'm looking at you Karlos!

Cheers guys.

You don't have a dell laptop do you?

I got rid of my dell because the CPU spiked every so many seconds makn the audio click and pop! That was with an audio 4 and a dell inspiron.
    MBPro - UC-33e - Audio 10 - TSP2 - Xone 22 - 1210's - Mackie MR5's

I do have a Dell, but using a desktop at the moment. Hmmm. I updated drivers and it's gone again. If anything happens i'll let you know.

I use my Audio 4 as my main sound card pretty frequently and I've also had these problems, quite frequently actually. Whenever it happens I just unplug and replug the USB to Audio 4 and usually have to restart any programs I want sound going through.
    I've noticed it usually happens when I open a new window or something, but not anywhere near CPU spiking. I was really worried at first, but since this seems to never happen when I'm using Traktor or Maschine, I'm not too worried.
    "Listening to Techno without bass is like trying to get yourself off without using your hands."
    My music blog: www.thevlyhouse.com