fls 9 and the mp24
    Tech Wizard

Default fls 9 and the mp24

i've been using the mpd24 and fls's FPC together and it's quite fun banging some drums and samples out of the pads. but, i can't figure out how to use the knobs or sliders. the transport buttons work. is there other uses for the mpd24 in fls9? does anyone here have any ideas on utilizing this controller properly, or is the pads and transport buttons it?

How about assigning the knobs to some controlls on a synth and effects and work on a bass line to go with your synth?

I use my Trigger finger much in the Same way with the FPC. Unfortunately there really is no assignment within the FPC for your sliders and knobs. You can however assign them to other elements in your FLS9 project like reverb wet/dry, a sustain on the synth, its whatever you can think of and works.
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .

Tech Wizard

thanks for the ideas. i'll have to look into seeing what i can use else i can use the controller within FLS9. i've tried mapping the knobs in the free Kore player from NI. but couldn't figure it out. i thought i could right click a knob in the player to bring up a midi learn function. i think when i figure out all these details inside FLS i'll be able to get my ideas out better.

if you cant right click to midi learn. there is a controller link button in the top menu, bit im really hungover so cant really desribe where it is well. but you click that, wobble the knob you want to control, then wobble the knob you want to control it

the icon looks like a joystick

Tech Wizard

hey, thank you or the help, tip and ideas people. this is my favorite forum to post in. the wealth of knowledge and the bodies willing to share and help is next to none.

When it comes to VST/Plug-ins for FL.Studio and controlling them with your controller or automation its a bit tricky.

first load up your external plug-in and fallow this tutorial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmgLhvIEt3Y

then you will map your controller to the Midi-Out Knobs panel.
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .