Studying Abroad in Europe
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default Studying Abroad in Europe

I am spending the summer studying in Metz, France, and I am going to have 4 day school weeks and lots of time to travel. I am also going to have about two weeks prior to term and 2 weeks afterwards to travel freely. This period is from may to mid-august. I have been considering flying into Britain to see a friend who is studying abroad there also, and maybe checking out some of the clubs there. I am also very much interested in cultural stuff (museums, art, buildings, stonehenge etc.). I would also like to see Paris, and definitely can't wait to make my way to Berlin and Amsterdam. Anyone in these cities that would care to meet up for drinks and a night out or could recommend places/shit to see? Also I am just open to any suggestions in general, like Eurail pass info or absolutely anything.
    FIX8:OSCill8
    My Rig: Macbook 13" (2.16ghz 4gb crucial ram), VCI-100 custom paint, Korg Nanopad, Axiom 25, DJIO

Tech Guru

i wouldn't mind studying a broad in europe

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by duerr View Post
    i wouldn't mind studying a broad in europe
    that's probably the only studies I won't be doing unfortunately, being tied down I will have to content myself with everything else Europe has to offer.
    My Rig: Macbook 13" (2.16ghz 4gb crucial ram), VCI-100 custom paint, Korg Nanopad, Axiom 25, DJIO

Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

Plan July the 24th for your Berlin-visit -> DjTechTools Meeting <3
    DJDiscourse.com — the new DJ community

Tech Guru

cool I'm there!

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mpetersen3 View Post
    that's probably the only studies I won't be doing unfortunately, being tied down I will have to content myself with everything else Europe has to offer.
    you poor son of a bitch

Tech Mentor

If you give me some specific dates in july / august, preferably in weekends since I'll have to work. Maybe we can plan something in Belgium. beer <3

Tech Mentor

You should definitely go to Fabric in London

Hi how are you, I dont if your planning on coming to ireland i would recomend it highly even though i am biased since im irish myself but i can honestly say that you will love it. But please stay away from the citys as well their eh BORING not much on the clubbing side that i could recomend but if coming i would recomend West cork Skibreen, Baltimore, union hall all areas that are gourgous dunno if the likes of fishing is your thing but in places like these the fishermen will gladl take you out free of charge and we irish are very welcoming also i would recomend kerry and clare all nice areas but be under no illusions you will see NO lebrachauns:L

Tech Wizard

If you happen to come through Vienna you can always PM me, donīt know wheter to recommend coming though, itīs pretty quiet and slow round here, but we are big on the cultural side.
    I think since u r going for club and culture, london, berlin, paris would be best bets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast