scs 3m built in usb hub + 2 ni x1?
    Tech Mentor

Default scs 3m built in usb hub + 2 ni x1?

hello!

i've read that there is a bult in usb hub in the scs 3m. is it possible to connect two x1 instead of two scs 3d?

greets

Tech Guru

Very good question, it would be awesome!
    I think that's possible right?
    The DaRouter works with Bomes MIDI Translator so it must be an option...

http://www.enterthesystem.com/downloads/darouter.php

Midi Translator®
    DaRouter is “Powered by Midi Translator”, which means its uses the extremely reliable and tested real time processing engine developed by Bome Software for Midi Translator. Midi Translator is the editor (as well as the player) for preset files which run inside of DaRouter. All the presets for DaScratch are first developed in Midi Translator then tested in DaRouter, so DaRouter is simply a sibling of Midi Translator.
    Midi Translator may be utilized by power users to modify and create presets to be run inside DaRouter. For more information on Midi Translator and other Bome Software products, visit: http://www.bome.com/midi/translator/
    I think you will get dirty to map some features or merge tsi but who knows..
    Last edited by V-Hoff; 02-02-2010 at 07:15 PM.

i connect both my 1ds to both my usb 3m hub and the 3 3ds connected inside the usb connection with the 3m with the power adaptor connected to the 3m. and its working awesome and i have my 1ds mapped out perfectly to my needs together with the scs3 system for me by merging the tsi as im still using 1.1.2. but i cant have it connected to my belkin swivel hub with the power adaptor plugged in so i plugged the connected 1ds and the scs3 system to a dedicated usb hub. i havent tried the x1 but i think it shouldnt be a problem.
    Last edited by Pollux#13; 02-03-2010 at 12:59 AM.