Little Help Please? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

If you are going to be using timecode with Traktor Scratch Pro, CD or turntable, you need a minimum of the Audio4, and that will only allow you two deck timecode control, and the third and fourth decks will need to be over the same channels if you use them as internal control. You'd want the Audio8 if you are going to stretch to 4 decks ever, at least that's my opinion.

If you are doing everything internally and just DJing, not using anything externally, the Audio2 will do you wonders.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Quote Originally Posted by DvlsAdvct View Post
    If you are going to be using timecode with Traktor Scratch Pro, CD or turntable, you need a minimum of the Audio4, and that will only allow you two deck timecode control, and the third and fourth decks will need to be over the same channels if you use them as internal control. You'd want the Audio8 if you are going to stretch to 4 decks ever, at least that's my opinion.

If you are doing everything internally and just DJing, not using anything externally, the Audio2 will do you wonders.
    Thanks heaps.

I just got a quote for the Audio 2 Dj. $175 (AUD). I'm gonna pick it up tomorrow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12