This seems ridiculous but I cant find where to download the firmware files
    Tech Convert

Default This seems ridiculous but I cant find where to download the firmware files

Hey guys, sorry if this is a dense one,

Here is the details.

Ive got an old vci100 firmware version 1.1
    Ive got the firmware programmer from dj techtools, borrowing it from a friend.
    Im running the most current version of traktor pro on a 13.3 inch brand new macbook pro

Ive downloaded the tsi file for Version 3_1 for traktor pro 1.2 and above from the mapping section of Dj techtools.
    Im now attempted to update my firmware on my vci, im following the video Ean provided, Ive got the vci apart
    with the djtechtools flash programmer installed, ive installed and ran the flash programming program on my old pc laptop. Im now at the part where Im supposed to select the firmware file I desire, I want to install firmware version 1.3 but I cannot find where to acquire or download this firmware 1.3 file from djtechtools.
    I must be overlooking this somehow, can anybody help me out?
    Perhaps Im confused, the Firmware 1.3 file is different from the tsi files correct? I can find the tsi file no problem, just not the actual file for upgrading the firmware on my VCI 100

Seriously, tons of thanks in advance.
    Last edited by jay michael; 02-04-2010 at 03:58 PM.

yep the fw file is different to the tsi which is the midi mapping for traktor.

seriously it's not that hard to search for "firmware" on the main page and search there.. not even a minute:
    http://www.djtechtools.com/2008/08/1...-100-firmware/
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Tech Convert

Crap, seriously looked at that page a hundred times.... didn't realize the text at the top were the actual download links, Duh!

Thanks mate

no problem.- good luck flashing the beast-..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Quote Originally Posted by jay michael View Post
    Crap, seriously looked at that page a hundred times.... didn't realize the text at the top were the actual download links, Duh!

Thanks mate
    Make sure to use a SERIAL CABLE, I attempted a USB-to-SERIAL could not get it to work.

Tech Convert

flashing was successful, thanks for the help.

I did actually use a serial to usb connector, guess i got lucky