Numark Stealth Midi Mapping For Traktor Pro 1.2+ (Experimental) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Thanks for the comments.

Initially i got a lil confused when using the fx since i'm accustomed to controlling both fx units with one set of knobs.

About the cue point jumping, that's implemented already but somehow i forgot. I apologize for that.

Cue Point Navigation

This is a focus-oriented control. (Remember focusing is done by use of the PFL button when Shift 1 is active for decks A & B and when Shift 1 and 2 are active for decks C & D)
    To jump thru cue points on a stopped deck, engage Shift 3 and use the Track Search knob.

I'm thinking about how i can add in fast track search but for now i'm using beatjumps to jump through the tracks when i have to.

Here's a short demo of me using the controller

Possible Changes

1. Along with enabling the dynamic sweep effect, have channel A's volume fader assign fx units 3 and 4 to deck A and vice-versa for deck B when Shift 3 is engaged. (Kinda seems limiting)

That's it for now...feel free to make more comments and suggestions.
    gear: Pioneer DDJ-SR | HP DV6 | Serato DJ | Traktor Pro 2

cheers dude - look forward to testing this out later today. still getting accustomed to the digi dj thing... it definitely feels more detached than using vinyl

BTW - what EQ do you find works best (and sounds best). so far from what i've tried the XONE eq sound good but the stealth suffers form not having 2 mid eq pots.

Thanks for this! Been digital djing since last Dec, still learning the basics, this helps

Tech Convert

what do you use to amend the tsi file? is it all done through traktor???

iv got an omni aswell and would like to have a bash at it/

idk why but for some reason the TSI wont work on my numark stealth control! like usually theres an image above the TSI when its on my desktop but when i downloaded the one attached to this site, theres no image just a white sheet of paper. i have a mac.

Tech Student

Great job, thank you very much! I've just bought stealth control, and it didn't worked with original mappings that can be downloaded from numark site (i use traktor pro 1.2.4). Even tried to load mapping using traktor's setup wizard, nothing happened. After importing your mapping, everything works fine!

Tech Student

Default Hi.. great job but question:

Very nice job with the midi mapping but why did you make the SYNC button always flash??? Can you please make a version where the button doesn't constantly flash? It drives me nuts but I really want to use this TSI file! Please help!!

Thanks!

If u want to remove them go into the controller mapping in preferences and there should be an output set for beat phase monitor. Just delete that and the LEDs will stop flashing.
    17" dual core laptop
    Numark Stealth
    Audio 2 Dj

Tech Student

Default got it

Thanks. But I had to stop using this TSI because it creates too much delay. I get about a 1/2 second delay when using almost any function which messes everything up for obvious reasons...

this is brilliant work. so easy to get to grips with. i like how your logical mind works mate.
    thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast