Sync issue - No master track assignable?

Default Sync issue - No master track assignable?

Here's the deal, I booted up traktor today, mixed fine for 30 min and then it started to do this thing where it wouldn't let me assign a master track. Only the 2 sync button could be highlighted, while the master was greyed out. Also, whenever I'd hit sync on the slave deck, it would highlighted the sync button as if sync were being used, but neither the sync (still pressable) nor master (greyed out) did anything --- on top of this, the slave deck would revert back to 125 bpm when I hit the sync button?

This is the second time this has happened to me, the first time I just reinstalled traktor and it fixed it just fine, but this time reinstallation hasn't fixed it.

Anyone have this happen before? Heard of it?
    All I have to do is play music, and make sure it is fist pumpin material.

Is your Clock Master checked? if so this might be the problem. It should be on Deck Master, Auto.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Yeah, your master clock might be set to Internal. Dunno why that would happen automatically.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

thats what it was, master clock was set to internal

good im such a noob yet hahaha

thanks for the help!
    All I have to do is play music, and make sure it is fist pumpin material.

Happens to the best of us mate
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "