Hercules mk2 & TSP configuration issues.
    Tech Student

Default Hercules mk2 & TSP configuration issues.

I know this has probably been covered before ,but i couldn't find the answer to my specific issue.
    I have recently bought a Hercules mk 2 unit to use with Traktor scratch pro and have installed and re installed it a couple of times and get the same result.
    I can't get the Mk s to trigger anything on the MK 2. When i touch the buttons the midi connection symbol lights up ,but not the control buttons or toggles.

In the audio setup window i have - audio device- Hercules DJ console rmx(4 in, 4 out)

sample rate- 44100Hz
    audio latency - 11.5 ms

Output routing -
    mixing mode - internal
    output monitor -(L) front left (options front right, bak left , back right0
    (R)front right (same)
    output master- (L) not connected (options as above+ front right)
    (R) not connected

output record - (L) not connected (options same as above)
    (R) not connected (options same as above)

Midi set up- midi input devices active port-traktor virtual input
    midi output devices active port - (same as above)
    Midi clock settings- Nothing selected / 0 ms

If anyone has a clue what is wrong with this set up it would be great appreciated. I would contact Hercules but apparently they don't work over the weekend and i would like to get it working as soon as possible.

thanks for any help.

If you want to use the controller part of the MK2 , you would need to select the MK2 as a MIDI input Device ( it should normally appear in the list of available devices).

As for the audio configuration, Traktor Scratch Pro will only work if you have a "Traktor Certified Audio Device" (such as the Audio DJ 8, 4 or 2) connected to the computer.
    The Phat One

Tech Student

well this is the issue i am having, i have installed the software as instructed and what you see available to select in my initial post is all there is. There is NO mk2 option in the selection box !
    When i activate the Traktor with the mk2 attached the lights blink to start with but once that is done the buttons do not light up again ,only the midi icon at the top of the Traktor program when i touch the mk2 buttons.

I just don't know how i can get the mk2 listed as an option in the necessary windows on the Traktor set up screens.