VCI-300+Traktor Pro - Setup Jog Wheel & LED List - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Student

well i have been getting into these threads on Traktor Pro LE 1.2.7 is what im currently using with windows 7 on my laptop and when it comes to the beginning of trying to use hazes324s midi mapping for the vci300 i run into a problem into the control manager in the device setup which im a noob trying to add the preset so i can actually use my setup would any1 have some advice on this troubleshoot prob im having so i can move forward and get this going?steps would be very helpful....thanks

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by sanosdole View Post
    As requested by xavierdj here is my mapping.
    It is only for the left Jog Wheel of the VCI300, as i donīt use traktor. I made this to test if it is possible to use the VCI300 with Traktor. (I canīt stand ITCH!)
    Currently Iīm using the VCI300 with ableton live + "max for live". I also have a max patch to remote control the tempo "dj like" from the VCI300. Iīm working on this currently, so if anybody else here is using ableton for live DJing with VCI300 i could share my work with him/her.
    I also have a VCI300 and I am looking to connect to Ableton Live. Do you still have the mappings for this? I'd greatly appreciate the assistance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12