Midi to USB Adapter? - Mixer Behringer DDM 4000 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFastStephen View Post
    I heard the sound quality just isn't there... still making it a sick controller, but if your not using its soundcard you loose use of it's on-board effects...something to keep in mined.. haha kinda off topic but man for how much I see you repin' DJTT's id think you'd be all about the SE VCI homie. just got a VCI, 100x better than my traditional dj set up.
    I'm just researching my options...

I'm still a bedroom DJ playing for hobbie, I don't know what equips to buy and how I want to play, and I think that my questions are the same questions that a lot of DJTT Forum Users and Forum Anonymous Readers (yes I know you are reading, c'mon, make a user account and chat with us )

I know that VCI-100 could be a lot better then a standard setup, it's pretty clear for me, but my creativity keeps me away from chosing the most obvious option. I want to imagine new ways of playing and using hardware.

Thanks for the answers people, that pretty much covered all that I want to know about the Behringer DDM4k

Tech Wizard

yes about your usb - midi and as for the ddm settings yep you can set it as you want the beauty about midi it's completely custom to how you want it, but cu
    could try all in 1 midi controllers like numark stealth, ot the omni-comtroller, or even hercules dm console mk 4
    how to hook up usb-midi here:

http://djtechtools.com/forum/showthr...light=ddm+4000

http://djtechtools.com/forum/showthr...light=ddm+4000

Tech Mentor

Btw if you want some small parts (like this cable) in high quality (wich you find a lot in europe), pm me. My mom sends me some stuff monthly, I could ask her to put it in the box. You'd only need to pay a couple of BRL's for me to send it from Vitória to São Paulo (u live there right?).

Contact me on MSN! (Kobe)

Tech Wizard

Default Bad ass mixer

For the $ there is no better mixer. I was weary because its behringer but they for sure stepped their game up with this. Ive used it both ways as staright midi & using its audio. I prefer an a usb sound card because the sound is better. but if your using its audio its pretty good & like stated above you can use the ddms effects as well which are pretty good. I recommend it

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dacuba View Post
    Btw if you want some small parts (like this cable) in high quality (wich you find a lot in europe), pm me. My mom sends me some stuff monthly, I could ask her to put it in the box. You'd only need to pay a couple of BRL's for me to send it from Vitória to São Paulo (u live there right?).

Contact me on MSN! (Kobe)
    Nice kobe, I will catch you latter at msn
    Thank you!

Tech Wizard

I looked into getting this mixer. If you assign a channel to do midi that is all you can do with it. There is a manual on the behringer site that should answer all your questions. I plan on getting a mixer but I think I m gonna go with a djm 400

Tech Guru

why would you go with djm-400 instead of ddm-4000?

Tech Wizard

Its Behringer. Havent really heard nothing bad about this mixer besides the effects and sampler being a little difficult to use but the resale value of it is 0. I dont need midi , i got an apc 40 and an oxygen v2, and only really need 2 channels. I want a sampler and eventually would want to upgarade to a djm800. I could sell the 400 when I want to upgrade without much trouble.

Tech Guru

thank you for your considerations.
    It's a strong argument, for sure.
    I will keep it in mind before chose one.

good luck with your choice!

Tech Wizard

If you really like this mixer check this out. Can t go wrong if you can get it this cheap
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12