tutorials for NI Massive
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default tutorials for NI Massive

i really felt in love with the synth lately so i want to learn how to create sounds with it from the scratch. theres so many functions that i dont understand.

can you recommend videos, websites or even books on this topic? either english or german.
    "its not designed to impress mozart ffs its meant for ppl to rave out to." - unknown
    LAZERNOIZE Latest Gig Recording (50Min. of Trap+Dubstep)

also i would like to know where theres a good source for presets. i am mainly looking for wobbly basslines and lead synths.
    "its not designed to impress mozart ffs its meant for ppl to rave out to." - unknown

Tech Guru

Check out youtube. Dubspot, and a couple other people over there have great tutorials with massive (mostly for *dubstep* wobble, but you can take what you learn and apply it to dnb).

MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .

of course i have checked youtube and learned something but it wasnt really that satisfying. ain't there a better source to learn the program in and out?

Last edited by jasonj; 02-10-2010 at 10:05 PM.
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .

hate to hijack the thread, but does anyone know where to find an actual MANUAL for massive?

The Manual is part of the installation when you install Massive.
    its housed in the Applications/Program Files > Massive Folder

Tech Convert

heres some good ones that cover most of the basics mostly dubstep sounds though

http://www.youtube.com/thesoundtutor...773926FA49A855

Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    heres some good ones that cover most of the basics mostly dubstep sounds though

http://www.youtube.com/thesoundtutor...773926FA49A855
    wow those are great. really what i was looking for. thanks alot!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast