Knobs for Behringer DDM4000?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Knobs for Behringer DDM4000?

I'm going to be installing an innofader into my DDM4000 soon, but really want to upgrade to some different knobs and such for the mixer. I don't know anything as far as how to find which knobs will fit on it.

SOO.. Can anyone help me out by either telling me the specs to look for or posting links to vendors that have a variety of knobs for me to choose from? Thanks!

i'm in the same exact boat man.. i wanna buy some metal feeling knobs for everything

DDM4000 + Innofader = Ultimate WIN!

I'm gonna sell my Vestax 07 Pro D to fund a DDM and Innofader...
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Tech Convert

Anyone know what type of knobs I need to be looking for? I'm almost ready to just buy a bunch of knobs off ebay so I can try them out. C'mon all you controllerist and mod peeps. Help a homey out!

i have a DDM4000 with an innofader, it works like a charm. the knobs seem to be similar (size/shape) to those that are sold in the DJTT store, but i don't know for sure. I am also looking for better knobs/faders, I'd be very interested if you found good ones that fit.
    DJBK - 18 yr old DJ from NY -Asus G74SX w/ Core i7 2630QM 12GB RAM -DDM4000 -TTXUSB -DN-S1200 -MPD32 - Novation Twitch (custom mapped for road gigs)

"It’s not love for music, it’s a passion, and it goes beyond liking, and beyond a hobby, it’s about a way of living… Music is essential for my life." - Armin Van Buuren

Tech Wizard

if you go the bheringer website and use their new support page they can help got me some spare parts for the ddm no probs...

What kind of knobs did they offer you pioneer_project?
    Ive been lookin for months to find suitable eq knobs for my ddm.
    Indeed the mixer is fine but the feeling on these crappy full plastic knobs isnt worth a nickel.

What about this stuff:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Plasti-Dip...ht_1573wt_1270

Knobs aren't an issue for me. (Except for the size of 'em).
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

personally i dislike the knobs because of their size and their structure.. this would solve the structure problem!

thanks!
    Traktor Pro 2 on Dell Studio 15 - core i5 2,5 4gb - Audio 8 DJ - DDM 4000 - Kontrol X1

Tech Wizard

I order parts not knobs but the djtt knobs on there store will fit the ddm not th s4 ones
    Last edited by The_Pioneer_Project; 12-10-2011 at 10:07 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast