Need a mapping for CDJ 400
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Need a mapping for CDJ 400

Hi

I have a pair of Pioneer CDJ 400k descks, i have tryed to connect them to my macbook so i can use Traktor Pro 1.2.4 and it works, but i miss some funktions so i hope anybody here can help me.
    I would like to have the opertunity to activate some of the effects from traktor, i have no funktions mapped on the 3 effects buttons on my decks so does anybody have a mapping with these functions.

Please excuse my english, i am from Denmark

Tech Wizard

I use a separate mpd25 for my effects when I use my cdj400s... Did you have a separate controller? i had problems with the effects 1 2 3 on buttons on my cdjs so I just dropped them all together. I also had problems with assigning midi to my cdj because every time I started up traktor (1.4 only does this it seems) it makes a new default control mapping. I am going to move to traktor scratch to help avoid this myself once I get the money.

Please excuse my English... I went to a public school. Hah

Tech Convert

Well i have also been trying to map the effects buttons on my CDJ's but Traktor did't seem to recognize the functions, so i kindly dropped it for now. At the moment i don't have any other controllers but my plan is to get me a Kontorl X1 or Xone 1d just to have it to play with the effects.

But i actually don't know which one will fit best in my set-up.

Quote Originally Posted by electrodj View Post
    Well i have also been trying to map the effects buttons on my CDJ's but Traktor did't seem to recognize the functions, so i kindly dropped it for now. At the moment i don't have any other controllers but my plan is to get me a Kontorl X1 or Xone 1d just to have it to play with the effects.

But i actually don't know which one will fit best in my set-up.
    My 400 has all 3 effect buttons working in Traktor.
    If that tsi can help you just let me know.
    I can email it tonight.
    Y M C A !

2x 1200sl, Denon MC-6000, VCI-100 SE Arcade, Midifighter, BCR 2000, Traktor X1, Tracktor Scratch Pro, Pioneer 600 mixer, a mother in law (for sale!) and loads of coffee!

Tech Convert

Hey FUFR.

It would be super if you would e-mail me your tsi file with the effects buttons so i can try it, what version for traktor do you use?

Denis

Quote Originally Posted by electrodj View Post
    Hey FUFR.

It would be super if you would e-mail me your tsi file with the effects buttons so i can try it, what version for traktor do you use?

Denis
    1.2.4? The last update..
    Send me an email on <removed by poster> and I will email it to you tonight when I get home. I am using my work notebook at the moment..
    Last edited by FUFR; 02-18-2010 at 05:30 AM.
    Y M C A !

2x 1200sl, Denon MC-6000, VCI-100 SE Arcade, Midifighter, BCR 2000, Traktor X1, Tracktor Scratch Pro, Pioneer 600 mixer, a mother in law (for sale!) and loads of coffee!

Tech Convert

YMCA.

You got mail

Tech Wizard

I did use the effects in 1.2 but in the most recent update it didn't recognize them... I didn't try hard to get them to work since I use a separate controller. I will however buy a faderfox for effects or looping or whatever but who knows if i actually will. I would like to route the effects to ableton if possible. I'm sure I could get that to work but I would prob need a second laptop sadly.

Tech Student

any luck with that mapping ?
    Killing me tryna find one lol!

yes, read your pm
    Y M C A !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast