Need a mapping for CDJ 400 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Student

THANKS HEAPS!

off topic but do you know if u can use kontrol X1 with the cdjs, without having a Audio 8 soundcard ?
    so pretty much just using the effects off traktor on the kontrol whilst using the cdjs to mix ?

Red face TKS File

Hi my friend! I'm also looking for a TKS file to map the effects of the CDJ 400 in Traktor. Can you send it to me too? my email is anthrax.hunter@gmail.com. Thanks!!

Default help with CDJ400 midi-mapping

Hey guys, this is my first venture into traktor and i'm having a bit of a nightmare trying to set it up - i'm ultra-noob with any of this but dropped on a pretty good set up tutorial on youtube with exactly same setup as mine; 2 x cdj 400 & djm 400 with traktor pro on pc (required ASIO4all which i got)

trouble i'm having is, the guy on the vid imports what i think are the midi-maps? (tsi files???), and imports a different file for each deck, A & B, when i browse to do the same, all i have is a single cdj 400 dummy tsi file.

Can anybody please shine a light on the situation for me? do i need to download tsi files? does anybody have the same setup and/or the tsi files that i need?

Any help would be much appreciated,

Cheers

Tech Mentor

I know this thread has been out of commission for a bit but any chance anyone has this mapping still? PM me if so and ill give you me email. Thanks!
    | 13" MBP (mid 2010) | Traktor Pro 2.0.3 | Audio 8DJ | Kontrol X1 | Akai LPD8 | 2 x CDJ-400 | Allen & Heath Xone 42 | AIAIAI TMA-1 | 2xRokit KRK 6SE WHITE |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12