Traktor is bugging, scrolling through setups like mad.

Default Traktor is bugging, scrolling through setups like mad.

I love my Traktor like anyone loves their dysfunctional and very stupid cousin but I need some help.

From out of nowhere the setup menu where you choose beat juggling, 4 players and various other setups... just went bananas.

It scrolls automatically and very fast, not stopping for anything in the world. I restarded, rebooted and it stays the same.

I know, you're thinking it might be the scroll on the mouse that's bugging but nothing happens when I go to a different scrollable screen so it's not that.

Anyone had this problem before?
    Emil Beatsnatcher Brikha | www.LQP.se | Dell XPS M1330 (2.1 ghz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB ram), Traktor Pro 2.03, Novation Twitch.

17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro

its ur xml settings. you have to delete it & let traktor force reboot, you lose all ur setting or you can try to mod it with this...i cant verify if this works but a previous person on this site said it works.

<Entry Name="Browser.List.Count" Type="1" Value="818333465" />

Replace that line and and everything should be back in order.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    its ur xml settings. you have to delete it & let traktor force reboot, you lose all ur setting or you can try to mod it with this...i cant verify if this works but a previous person on this site said it works.

<Entry Name="Browser.List.Count" Type="1" Value="818333465" />

Replace that line and and everything should be back in order.
    I tried that and it didnt work for me, i had to delete the whole xml and start fresh, which was kinda a pain in the arse

First tip worked perfect. Thanks guys.
    Emil Beatsnatcher Brikha | www.LQP.se | Dell XPS M1330 (2.1 ghz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB ram), Traktor Pro 2.03, Novation Twitch.