Enlarging Deck Windows - [TPro]

Default Enlarging Deck Windows - [TPro]

Any ideas how to do this? Ive been looking around the Traktor Pro preferences but can seem to find a way to make the size of the decks larger - my main use for this would be to get more accurate cue points as i find the current window a little limiting in its current form - my eyes are tiny

any help on this or alternatives would be grateful - first post so please be gentle... mixing DnB by the way if it makes any difference.

Cheers

The only way i think you can get more accurate is using the zoom function on the right of the wave form... I'm not sure if you can make the actual decks larger, although this may be possible.

thanks josh - but the zoom function seems to be a bit pants imo

It's always set to max zoom by default but its still not big enough - especially when your trying to mark up DnB tracks... ideally i would just like to get rid of the library at the bottom which would make the waveforms larger by default, but sadly i don't think this is an option...

Tech Guru

u can midi map it i mapped my channel 4 gain knob to control the size of the deck
    Macbook Pro 13" | XONE 92 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Audio 8 | (2) NI Kontrol X1 | Technics SL-1210 MK2 | Juno 106 | Adam A7x | BOSS DD7 | Soundbite XL Looper | +more

soundcloud.com/kevinsantos @kevinsantosdj