DJing from the battle field!!@#!@

Default DJing from the battle field!!@#!@

So hey long time since ive been on but good times in kuwait!!! Looking to get a nano pad and control shipped soon. got the new traktor release finally working on my hp and hope to have some mixes done up soon!!! btw any neat care packages from DJTT would be sweet as hell!! *hint hint*

What do you need?
    Dunno if the hadji shops in Kuwait are like Baghdad but I could get all sorts of audio clips and stuff there. Well, except for controllers. I would get a nano for backup as well. BTW how do you d/l your tunes. I would never be able to shop @ Beatport or WPP while in Iraq.

ive got a pretty good collection right now. most of the shops where im at right now just sell dvd's and the PX has cd's but nothing that are in my tastes. right now ive got my few selected tracks im gonna start working with once my gear is shipped. i dont plan on doing anything major up here. maybe cater to a bbq or two but who knows. ill be getting a vci 100 and the mod stuff once i get state side . hopefully i can start an actual dance music movement in my little podunk town. most of the music there is late 90's bump and grind and buckcherry played over and over and over again.