Traktor Pro 1.2.4 Sync issue?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Traktor Pro 1.2.4 Sync issue?

Alright, So i just finished updating to 1.2.4 and my sync buttons wont respond via my controller (Oxygen 8 v2), I have to physically take my mouse and click them. I've even remapped the actual sync key to again sync. Anyone else experience this? In case your wondering (or it makes a difference), I'm using a modified version of Ean's map. I've altered the effects and remapped a few keys to my liking.

-Bence
    All I have to do is play music, and make sure it is fist pumpin material.

Yep, same problem. Although sometimes even clicking the sync buttons with a mouse doesn't light the sync buttons on Traktor or my VCI. Weirdly the BPM does change however there are still audible sync issues. I have only had this since upgrading.

If you press the mapped button, does the MIDI signal icon light up in traktor?

Quote Originally Posted by Scot View Post
    Yep, same problem. Although sometimes even clicking the sync buttons with a mouse doesn't light the sync buttons on Traktor or my VCI. Weirdly the BPM does change however there are still audible sync issues. I have only had this since upgrading.
    i set my decks to automatically sync the next track i load in, so that way i only have to press sync one time and its keep it in sync that way, try that

Quote Originally Posted by sj03w4t View Post
    If you press the mapped button, does the MIDI signal icon light up in traktor?
    it does in fact light up.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Did your clock settings change?
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Quote Originally Posted by DvlsAdvct View Post
    Did your clock settings change?
    thats not it this time unfortunately, clock is set at deck master = auto

have i possibly discovered a new bug?

Is the cheat button set to "toggle" or "hold" mate? if its set to hold then it will match the bpms of the tracks but they will drift out of whack eventually. If its set to toggle the sync light will stay on
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    Is the cheat button set to "toggle" or "hold" mate? if its set to hold then it will match the bpms of the tracks but they will drift out of whack eventually. If its set to toggle the sync light will stay on
    its set to toggle, it stays on once i click it once

curiouser and curiouser
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Scot View Post
    same here, thought it was me... :eek:
    Y M C A !

2x 1200sl, Denon MC-6000, VCI-100 SE Arcade, Midifighter, BCR 2000, Traktor X1, Tracktor Scratch Pro, Pioneer 600 mixer, a mother in law (for sale!) and loads of coffee!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast