VCI-100SE 3_3 MAPPING for Traktor Pro 1.24 + - Page 3
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Im Using Version 1.2.4 and the new mapping and Traktor is crashing after about a half hour of mixing. Is anyone else having this issue since updating to 1.2.4?

Quote Originally Posted by shogg View Post
    Im talking about the 2.5 mapping,wich was on the vci`s before the release of the 3.0 mapping.With the EQFX mode and such.Its perfect for my needs,the 3.0 is aiming at the controllerism too much imo,wich is not bad but i prefer the 2.5 mapping.
    We are still not sure what your talking about. Do you mean overlays? The vci-100 dosent come with "mapping". Mapping is downloaded into traktor, If you are referring to the overlays the 2.5 overlay to match the 2.5 mapping isnt available anymore.

efo893 what version of firmware are you using?
    Last edited by Dj just b; 02-16-2010 at 11:05 PM.
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

Tech Convert

Also still having the jog wheel scratch bug...seriously, needs to be worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by SloanY View Post
    Cheers guys liken this.

Not getting the jog wheel glitch like some others are.
    Didnt like it when you picked track it automaticly went to search browser deleted that, Aslo whats with sync i can change deck B and D to hold but not A and C because they are already on this, but it works as a toggle?
    Any one no how to fix this/change it to hold?
    i think its cos you have fw1.2.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmoe
    Also still having the jog wheel scratch bug...seriously, needs to be worked out.
    +1

Tech Mentor

im sure its not installing properly(has ean copied it right?)in the tsi read me it says that the the setttings would overwrite so the pitch would be +8 but mine is left at +50.ean you must be reading these posts and i've posted a few.how about a quick reply so i know if its me doing wrong or not.

Calvin there was a mention with one of the old tsis about importing it twice to get all the correct settings. Have you tried this ?

Are you unticking anything or leaving everything ticked when you import?

Gav
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Quote Originally Posted by calvin01 View Post
    im sure its not installing properly(has ean copied it right?)in the tsi read me it says that the the setttings would overwrite so the pitch would be +8 but mine is left at +50.ean you must be reading these posts and i've posted a few.how about a quick reply so i know if its me doing wrong or not.
    Calvin, the throw of the pitch fader is 8% (just try it). The 50% that you see in the transport is relative to the "Fader" setting in the TSI. To see what I mean, in the controller, click the VCI and scroll down to the block of 4 "Fader" lines. When you click on the first you will see that it is at something like 40%. If you increase this to 100% and then go back and adjust the transport to 8% you will have 8% fader.

I am not sure why Ean does it this way, maybe someone else can elaborate. I personally use 10% and just tweak it for every new DJTT TSI (takes like 15 seconds).

Later, Phil.
    Last edited by pilmat; 02-17-2010 at 06:55 AM.
    MBP 10.6; Itch 2.2; Novation Twitch; TP 2.x; MF Classic; Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    Apogee Duet 2; Reason; Ableton 8; 49SL MkII; Maschine Mikro; Launchpad

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmoe View Post
    +1 for the jog wheel scratch bug...
    Always too many cables...

http://www.recycleye.com/
    Music Video Inspiration

Yeah, still got the nasty old jog wheel scratch bug here as well
    DJ - Macbook pro, TSP 1.2.7, 2 x CDJ1000 MkIII, Xone 92, X1, VCI-100 Arcade FW 1.4, NI Audio 8 DJ, Sony MDR-V700
    Production - Dual core PC, M-box 2, KRK RP8, Novation Remote SL 61, Live 8, Reason 4
    Jack & Jill went up the hill to fetch a crate of Techno!

Tech Convert

Firmware 1.2.
    In Fader FX mode the Level faders act as Dry/Wet controls instead of switching FX 2 (say Delay unit) on/off and controlling it's amount (as shown in the video). Same with the Reverse function in the bottom of the Level faders - it just doesn't work

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast