VCI-100SE 3_3 MAPPING for Traktor Pro 1.24 + - Page 4
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

thanx for the reply guys.im leaving everything ticked gav,i tried it without the bottom box ticked as i had tried everything i could think of.so im now gonna try and load it twice.(is that load it and then go to big import and load it again or load it delete it and load again............so is yours working properly then gav?

edit:-so i've done this and when its loaded top right where the effects should be the record option is in its place.the jogs work fine all leds for loop buttons are working apart from the sampler and headphones but when i change the record to the efeects the jogs go back to not working properly.leds are working better than they were but not quite right.

edit:-now for no reason the leds are all working sampler is fine.just jogs i think and progressive pitch bendnoticed that the 2.5 also has favourites box ticked but not the 3.3(clutching at straws)

edit:-the led problem is when im going through loop be and bomes.when my vci is in and out no problem.but with vci in then to loop be out and with bomes open i've got loop be in vci out and midi set to through as instructed from a different post to stop the freezing.makes sense to me but not my vci it seems.
    Last edited by calvin01; 02-17-2010 at 10:55 AM.

Tech Wizard

Thanks for this mapping Ean, great

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Moore View Post
    Firmware 1.2.
    In Fader FX mode the Level faders act as Dry/Wet controls instead of switching FX 2 (say Delay unit) on/off and controlling it's amount (as shown in the video).
    +1

This dry wet thing has always been a problem for me even on past mappings. I thought that was the way it was supposed to work until these videos were published. Always thought it was wierd haha
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Tech Student

how do i see which version of firmware i am using.. i had to go back to the 3.1.2 mapping : )

Quote Originally Posted by efo893 View Post
    how do i see which version of firmware i am using.. i had to go back to the 3.1.2 mapping : )
    All of your firmware help can be found here: http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=846
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by efo893 View Post
    turn on vci with traktor not running press deck a sync on the new mapping,if it turns blue its 1.3

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by calvin01 View Post

edit:-now for no reason the leds are all working sampler is fine.just jogs i think and progressive pitch bendnoticed that the 2.5 also has favourites box ticked but not the 3.3(clutching at straws)

edit:-the led problem is when im going through loop be and bomes.when my vci is in and out no problem.but with vci in then to loop be out and with bomes open i've got loop be in vci out and midi set to through as instructed from a different post to stop the freezing.makes sense to me but not my vci it seems.
    is this the right way to use bomes?

Tech Mentor

The only thing I found with mine is that when I press sampler the headphones button doesn't blink to choose a deck. I couldn't get that portion to work.

Everything else on mine works great. No scratch bug, no dry wet bug in fader fx mode.

I found that I have to restart traktor a couple of times to get it accept the TSI correctly. With the old version I had to restart my whole osx and then it worked.

But if anyone knows how to fix the sampler bug I have found please advise.

Thanks DJTT team.

Tech Mentor

how did you know if it accepted the tsi correctly?

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast