Vote for the Logo Contest! - Page 2

View Poll Results: Which Logo to you think will best fit Dj TT?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Logo 1 - headphones

7 12.50%
  • Logo 2- rotating tables

3 5.36%
  • Logo 3- original concept

5 8.93%
  • Logo 4- ean's new concept

24 42.86%
  • Logo 5- Mr. Aussien

0 0%
  • Logo 6- knobs

13 23.21%
  • Logo 7- hands

4 7.14%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Guru

I had no time last week to finish my concepts so I tried to throw together what I had quickly this morning so I could get it up asap (even tho its 2 late anywaaay). They are NOWHERE near finished and I dont really like them but yeah. I wanted to make a more origional logotype (the current one is mostly a remix of eans concept) and I wanted to simplify the logo down way harder, might do at some point when I do have more time.

Comments/Crit?

Quote Originally Posted by kidfromkibbly View Post
    I really like no.6 - it's a brilliant design; but it doesn't have the 'future music' element that 'tech tools' implies. Props to the designer though.

So I've gone Ean's new design; It's the one that I can see looking suitable in merchandise etc.
    I really have to ask why you find #6 Brilliant? I only see this style of logo working for a Hardcore Industrial Dj's business card.

I'm a fan of distressed design as well, but only where it is applicable.
    (like say, you used that logo for a rave invite that was held in an abandoned steel mill)

Tech Wizard

7 looks tight!

Quote Originally Posted by debbiedeb View Post
    pay attention to number 7! It has an artistic appeal and supports Ean's color scheme!!!!
    Maybe it does.. But it sucks...

Nah.. that too much trash talk... TBH it's nice, but doesn't appeal to me.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by midian View Post
    I had no time last week to finish my concepts so I tried to throw together what I had quickly this morning so I could get it up asap (even tho its 2 late anywaaay). They are NOWHERE near finished and I dont really like them but yeah. I wanted to make a more origional logotype (the current one is mostly a remix of eans concept) and I wanted to simplify the logo down way harder, might do at some point when I do have more time.

Comments/Crit?

Hi Midian

Nice Effort,

But I Think The 'Icon' Is Way To Complicated.
    (Yeah, I Know You Already Know That. LOL )
    I Also Think The Concept Should Be More Along The Lines Of A Laptop/Controller, Rather Than A Turntable.

Just Offering Some Constructive Comment.
    (Hope You Don't Mind )

The Duelist
    17" MacBook Pro 2.5 GHz C2D | MacOS 10.6.2 (Snow Leopard)
    Traktor 1.2.4 | VCI-100SE v3.4
    Korg Zero8 | NI Audio8 DJ | Akai APC40 | KRK V8 Mk2 | Sony MDR-7506
    Novation Remote SL25MkII | Kore2 | Komplete6 | Virus TI
    Ableton Live8 (Suite) | Logic9 | Reason4 | Audio Hijack Pro

Tech Mentor

I think number four is perfect its simple and clean. It has the necessary images to remind you about a mixer or whatever but it doesnt overpower the eye.
    Thank Ya!!!

Tech Guru

Duelist -
    The icon is actually the internals of an HDD. And yeah, i know its 2 complex, was more of a graphic for T-Shirts n stuff then the logo itself (that being the one at the bottom).

I think 7 seems to be the most promising... it needs some improvements, but is on the right track
    (perhaps some color changes) compared to all the other predictable and boring LED's and knobs....duhhh!!!enough with the stereotypes

Default Some people

Quote Originally Posted by don volcano View Post
    seven,seven,seven! djing is an artform- not a videogame. Anyone who likes #1 or #4 or #3 belongs on theamateuridiotchannelforbeginnerdjs.suc
    Obviously you' re not getting the idea of th controllerist/digital DJ?

p.s. webmaster, please take out that hideous (font)size and (font)colour control. As displayed some people cannot cope with these kind of controlls.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Guru

/Votekick

Sorry but I dont back 7 in the slightest. It makes my eyes bleed. If I was you I wouldn't comment about a design decision when your using COMIC SANS OMFGAHHHHHHHH! I rest my case.

And can we turn of allowing people to use comic sans for a font? Or just turn off fonts/size/allthatshit thus stopping people making this forum look like myspace ?

Kthx

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast