Vote for the Logo Contest! - Page 3

View Poll Results: Which Logo to you think will best fit Dj TT?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Logo 1 - headphones

7 12.50%
  • Logo 2- rotating tables

3 5.36%
  • Logo 3- original concept

5 8.93%
  • Logo 4- ean's new concept

24 42.86%
  • Logo 5- Mr. Aussien

0 0%
  • Logo 6- knobs

13 23.21%
  • Logo 7- hands

4 7.14%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    Obviously you' re not getting the idea of th controllerist/digital DJ?

p.s. webmaster, please take out that hideous (font)size and (font)colour control. As displayed some people cannot cope with these kind of controlls.

Hahaha just read this. Yeah some people need to level their forum controllerism skills ;D

Whats with the Seven Spam Army? I'm not keen on that logo at all - feels kinda messy! I think Midian is on the right track though, his logo is like a improved version of 4 (which is the best so far) - I'd like to see what else he comes up with before making a choice!

Keep on spamming and flaming don dude. It really portraits what is happening to the scene.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

@midian
    Lovin the concepts yo, definitely think we need to to incorporate any potential late-comers after the discussions the initial designs have generated

Quote Originally Posted by lewdelesion View Post
    I really have to ask why you find #6 Brilliant? I only see this style of logo working for a Hardcore Industrial Dj's business card.
    I'm merely commenting that I think that it's good workmanship in a designer sense. Even if it is styled for an Industrial DJ, it's still a great piece of design work.
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro

Quote Originally Posted by don volcano View Post
    the only reason why your eyes are bleeding is cause you're a frustrated nerd who likes nothing better to do than complain about fonts.....lol
    Obviously we've got the beginnings of a troll here. Take my advice and wise up man.

Quote Originally Posted by lewdelesion View Post
    I really have to ask why you find #6 Brilliant? I only see this style of logo working for a Hardcore Industrial Dj's business card.
    I'm merely commenting that I think that it's good workmanship in a designer sense. Even if it is styled for an Industrial DJ, it's still a great piece of design work.

And midian, I like the title logo; retains the good aspects of 'Ean's new design' but seems to solve the 'hard to read' problem around Eans. And the HDD logo would look good for merch - keep workin on it and tighten it up a bit (accurate advice, I know )
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro

Quote Originally Posted by kidfromkibbly View Post
    Thanks man!..I created logo #6...I wanted to make something different instead of the clean stlye I see all the time...Here is the real logo with gradients, but I think Ean wanted only a few colors for easier printing and used my flat shaded version for the contest.
    Last edited by Mike Damien; 04-14-2008 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Damien View Post
    Here is the real logo with gradients, but I think Ean wanted only a few colors for easier printing and used my flat shaded version for the contest.
    That's even better looking again. I think there's a great range of styles available now thanks to those who contributed for any merch that will come in the future, no matter what get picked to be the new logo.

Tech Convert

Default Good JOb to Designer #4 and #6

I end up doing my logo on the same rush as #4, I did it the same morning I've send it in... here is my last version!
    [IMG][/IMG]

That looks a lot better with the colour added to it.

If I'm being picky though (which I am ) I think the shape of the three heads need some work. The proportions and shape look a little weird.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast