4 deck audio traktor pro

Default 4 deck audio traktor pro

hey - just got a sinking feeling about a purchase i made without thinking it all the way through.
    i've ordered kontrol x1, tpro and audio 4 dj. i'm not going to get 4 stereo outs for my 4 decks in tpro am I?:eek:

i've got another sound card i could use for teh other 2 decks if needed but then i'm really taxing my cpu and i only have 3 usb ports so i'd need a powered usb hub.

i was hoping to plug in my xsession pro, kontrol x1 and audio 4 and be all set. if i want all four decks at a gig - i'll need another soundcard right?

its not a huge deal, i'm mostly a bedroom dj. will i at least be able to do internal mixes at home using just the audio 4?

its too late to spring for an extra $225 for the audio 8. my wife would freak!

does everyone with tpro running 4 decks own an audio 8 dj?!?! (or something equivalent)

Hey mate. Unless you want to mix externally, the audio 4 is fine. set 1+2 as your master out and you are away. you can monitor straight off the box or plug 3+4 into a mixer channel and monitor off that.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

thanks for the ultra fast reply JesterNZDJ
    i'm not devastated then by my purchase.
    can't wait to get a handle on traktor. soooo done with Torq (not to start bashing, it's served me very well in the past)

No worries traktor ftw
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

to use 4 decks on Traktor properly you need 2 x NI X1 interfaces. if you have one it will only control decks A&B

www.zoosh.es
    Macbook pro 15" 2.6 Ghz | Traktor S4/Pro 2.03 | NI Maschine | Novation Launchpad |

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Not quite true. You can use one X1 to control 4 decks with a tsi that shifts from decks A & B to C & D. It can be done quite easily, just need to map it.

2 X1s is better though and a really easy to use and a lot less confusing.

Impressive website Zoosh..!