The right midi controler

Default Going digital oppinions wanted

I posted in another section here one wich midi controller to get .I had it down to the stanton scs3 or the vestex vci 100. Well after reading and reading and reading. I think im going to go with the vestex and buy the tracktor scratch pro with the audio 8. Hope I am making the right decision anyone feel free to chime in. thanks all
    Last edited by deejaygee; 02-18-2010 at 01:49 AM.

Tech Convert

I think your going about it good. I was running a vci-100 with Traktor Scratch Pro as well. The only thing I didn't have was the Audio 8 sound card but I'm pretty sure you'll get a positive feedback from using the vci-100.

vci-100 = yes!

what, have you got decks as well?

is that why you're getting traktor scratch and an audio 8 instead of traktor pro and an audio 2?
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Yes like max says you wont need the Audio8 unless you want to use timecode. If you can afford it, fine, but an Audio 2 or 4 will suffice.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I am buying the traktor pro scratch and it comes with the audio 8 .To buy audio 4 and update almost cost the same , so for a few more bucks ill get the 8 .And yes I plan on adding decks in the near future .Thanks all > Can not wait ordered my vestex vci 100 and traktor scratch pro today.
    Last edited by deejaygee; 02-18-2010 at 07:14 PM.