OUT TODAY on Beatport : New Remix From Me
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Tech Guru LanceBlaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA, Where Techno Is Scarce
    Posts
    1,457

    Default OUT TODAY on Beatport : New Remix From Me

    Girls On Ketamine (Lance Blaise's Ketaset Remix) - Nico Strides [Mad Hatter]

    https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...1/lance_blaise

    Hey guys, give it a listen. Some straight up minimal from me, my usual minimal trash style!!
    [B]lanceblaise.com | podcasts

    for booking requests :: please go to: projecttechno.com

  2. #2
    Tech Guru space monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    back home
    Posts
    1,169

    Default

    Cool, i think i like this one. It's all gurgly and best of show...though I also like Broken rmx.

  3. #3
    Tech Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Really nice remix, love what you did to the track.

  4. #4
    Tech Convert midiot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Love it. I'm going to buy it tonight. If you would be so kind, could you advise me on some other good techno/minimal labels to check out? I like stuff on Minus, Plus8, & Drumcode. Really do dig it tho. Nice job.

    eddie a.k.a midiot
    -Macbook OS 10.6.2 with 3GB RAM
    -Traktor Pro 1.2.4
    -BCD3000 & Akai MPD18
    -2 x Technics 1200s running Sure M44-7's
    -2 x Behringer Truth B2031A Studio Monitors

  5. #5
    Tech Guru jasonj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Prince George, British Columbia
    Posts
    565

    Default

    nice great tunes dude!
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .

  6. #6
    Tech Guru LanceBlaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA, Where Techno Is Scarce
    Posts
    1,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by midiot View Post
    Love it. I'm going to buy it tonight. If you would be so kind, could you advise me on some other good techno/minimal labels to check out? I like stuff on Minus, Plus8, & Drumcode. Really do dig it tho. Nice job.

    eddie a.k.a midiot
    Cheers!

    You can check out my label "Teggno Records". My friend's label "Incorrect Music" is good. Check out "8 Sided Dice", "Respekt", "Mote Evolver", Truesoul", "Tronic", "Girafe Sauvage"... i could go on forever....
    [B]lanceblaise.com | podcasts

    for booking requests :: please go to: projecttechno.com

  7. #7
    Tech Guru Lambox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    Nice job! Really liking it! Minimal isn't typically my thing, but I love it bro.

    (*Nods at blog: http://www.dirtymusicfilthymouths.co...at-k-hole.html*)
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

    Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

  8. #8

    Default

    Really like it Lance, it's going on my latest demo cd

  9. #9
    Tech Guru LanceBlaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA, Where Techno Is Scarce
    Posts
    1,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lambox View Post
    Nice job! Really liking it! Minimal isn't typically my thing, but I love it bro.

    (*Nods at blog: http://www.dirtymusicfilthymouths.co...at-k-hole.html*)
    Cheers mate!

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_barneyb View Post
    Really like it Lance, it's going on my latest demo cd
    Nice!
    [B]lanceblaise.com | podcasts

    for booking requests :: please go to: projecttechno.com

  10. #10
    Tech Convert midiot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LanceBlaise View Post
    Cheers!

    You can check out my label "Teggno Records". My friend's label "Incorrect Music" is good. Check out "8 Sided Dice", "Respekt", "Mote Evolver", Truesoul", "Tronic", "Girafe Sauvage"... i could go on forever....
    Picked up the track last night. Also, thanks for your help with the labels to check out. I found myself pretty much digging everything on Teggno. Didn't get a chance to check the others but I will.

    Thanks again,

    eddie a.k.a. midiot
    -Macbook OS 10.6.2 with 3GB RAM
    -Traktor Pro 1.2.4
    -BCD3000 & Akai MPD18
    -2 x Technics 1200s running Sure M44-7's
    -2 x Behringer Truth B2031A Studio Monitors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •