Hey guys, i could use a little contribution for a little web project I've been trying to build now for about a month.
I recently bought a Hercules Console RMX and I've never used any of Vestax's units, but unfortunately, I've been trying to generate a decent collection of reviews of Vestax equipment which I've never used.

I'm too impatient and broke to buy each unit, review it and then send it back. So since you guys are all mostly Vestax heads, I figured it would make sense to ask YOU guys what you really think about these things.

So here's what I'll try to do, i'll pose a few questions to you guys and you each choose to answer the ones you want to. This is in relation to whichever unit you own, just say which product you are talking about.

History: Your personal reasons for buying it. Why do you still use it or why not? If you've owned older units how differnt is the one you have now?
The Design: Do you like the layout of the unit? How do the buttons feel?
Features & Effects: Does the unit have any unique features? Is it missing key features? Does it come in a bundle & if so, are the items it comes with any good?
Perfomance & Reliability: Does the unit do what you'd expected it to do at it's price? Is it prone to breakage?Does it have a consistantly reportedfault? Did it break after a few days? Has it worked for years?
Alternative Units: Any similar unit? If you were on a budget, which similar units would you recommend instead? If money was no object, which better unit would you recommend?
Conclusion: What are the best aspects of the unit? What are the worst? Would you recommend it to anyone? Who wouldn't you recommend it to? Was it worth the purchase?

You could do none of them, you could do all, however, If you decide to write a complete review then please email it to Leon@audioprotech.net instead of postng it.
For a full review I'll give you full credit and an extra special reward which will only be disclosed to full review writers.