Problem with traktor
    Tech Wizard

Default Problem with traktor

I could have looked into this further but im in too much pain. Im recovering from a back injury so the less time i have to sit at the computer, the less pain im in. I would have looked into this further myself but i was hoping some one here might be kind enough to just spot out my problem.

Using traktor pro, putting anything into track A or B sounds horrible. I tried using my own material a while back. This time im just testing with one of the default track collections called DJ Instrumentality 1, in track A.
    Basically sounds like an aliens innards being squeezed out while some cyborg or robot is experiencing extacy for the first time.

Not sure how close that is to describing my problem, but im hoping this is a fairly common issue caused because of some software hardware or firmware problem.

Im using a creative surround sound 5.1 speaker setup with my creative Xi-Fi sound card.
    If there's any info that could be useful that im forgetting please mention it. Thanks

Tech Wizard

Is bumping considered wrong to do in this forum? I never know cuz some forums require bumping to work. And some forums will flame you to hell and back for one bump.