AHh. I bought fake HDJ 1000s
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default AHh. I bought fake HDJ 1000s

Has anyone done this. They fuckin got me. I didn't pay any attention to the picture. I got em on ebay thinking I was getting a great deal. They got here in 2 days, yayy, but not for long. FAKE. Anyways, question for those with the real ones... Is there any metal on these things. I sent the seller a message and that fuck better give me my money back. But before I buy some real ones I want to know if they are any more substantial.
    NOTE: Don't buy HDJ 1000s with black hinges. Those bastards.

Do you have any consumer protection with ebay mate? or is a "buyer beware" sorta thing.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

Happened to a mate of mine. Was trying to rub it in my face that he'd got a pair of HDJ 1000's off ebay for £35 when I paid over £100 for mine..

If it's too good to be true it probably is.

There's not metal on the real ones. I'd also say look at other options as well because I personally found them very uncomfortable to wear for prolonged periods of time.

Thanks guys. They honestly don't sound that bad. I had some technics before, which broke. And I see that happening soon with these. My hope is that the fuck just tells me to keep em to avoid shipping costs of an open, now used pair of fake 1000s. I'm already planning on grabbing the 2000s. Tell your friends, right?

Tech Mentor

buying headphones on ebay = bad idea

Tech Guru

its ok to buy 2000's on ebay because they hav not been faked but if super cheap ones start popping up dont go there sony headphones are also faked alot on ebay. stanton ones i have not seen any fakes of yet they generally stick to the most popular ones. well if he gives you your money back just take it and dont send them back if he asks for them back report to ebay paypal and trading standards. one note is trading standards will request you send them to them but that will not cost you

Quote Originally Posted by Mixer Miyagi View Post
    Thanks guys. They honestly don't sound that bad. I had some technics before, which broke. And I see that happening soon with these. My hope is that the fuck just tells me to keep em to avoid shipping costs of an open, now used pair of fake 1000s. I'm already planning on grabbing the 2000s. Tell your friends, right?
    They don't sound bad, but do they sound good? How's the isolation lol. You should do a review of the "fakes"

Anaheim Hills, CA, Lake Havasu, Az, & Las Vegas, Nv

one of my really good friends was just going to order them (for the best price) On eBay! hah go to give him the heads up, thanks!

p.s. just an FYI Never buy used headphones, some health issues go along on that.

Quote Originally Posted by n2hf1st View Post
    buying headphones on ebay = bad idea
    +100000000000000000000000000011

Be careful with ebay, whatever you buy. I've found that buying is best done with auction that are not the huge stores on there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast