Kontrol X1 Owners
    Tech Mentor

Default Kontrol X1 Owners

Ok guys i wanna know are the kontrol x1's as good as there made out to be ? I might make an inestment in the future but i really wanna know what there like ...

Can someone please help

If there's any youtube clips of anyone rocking them apart from richie hawtin and dubfire i'd be quite a happy panda to see them

Researching the same myself now..

Ean did a 4 video 'series' if you may using the Kontrol X1, showing 4 different effects which can be achieved and manipulated solely through the use of the controller..

http://www.djtechtools.com/2010/02/0...als/#more-4783

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by mixmonster5 View Post
    Ok guys i wanna know are the kontrol x1's as good as there made out to be ?
    Yes, yes they are.

Tech Guru

Build quality is solid. I actually thought it was going to be smaller based on pictures but to me it's the perfect size and the knobs have a great feel as well.

the rotaries are very responsive. feels great to the hand. offers a wide range of transport functions as well as fx control. has alot of cool features like track search via the browsing/loading knobs. it really does everything outside of mixer part of the software. i can see myself using only my external mixer and the x1 for certain gigs. yeah dude its "da bomb"
    Durty Harry
    13" Macbook Pro, Numark TTXUSB, Vestax VMC002XLU (upgraded to cf-pcv crossfader,) Vestax PMC-05 PRO III, Audio 4 DJ, Kontrol X1, Traktor Scratch Duo. -----WWW.LABWERXDJS.NET-----

Slight repost (check out the rest of the thread, from about page 9/10 I think).
    Bottom line : the X1 is very nice.