Vci 100 firmware kit in us

Default Vci 100 firmware kit in us

Does anyone have a firmware kit they would want to sell , or if you are in NY we can meet or i can send to you or you me .I would really like to update my VCI 100.Thanks all .I would rent it from you also if you do not want to sell .You can email me deejay.gee@hotmail.com
    Last edited by deejaygee; 02-24-2010 at 01:01 AM.

no one want to help out a fellow dj . I will pay cash paypal anything my first born

Tech Convert

ya know.... you can just order it from the djtechtools store, then go to your local computer parts store and buy a 9 pin to 9 pin cable. I wouldn't assume anyone would want to just pitch theirs for a few bucks, considering techtools constantly updates their products. So someone selling theirs would just mean they would have to buy it again... get my flow?

get it but they dont have any

Tech Convert

ahh... well i guess i have cheese on my face... I tell ya what, if they don't have them instock within 2 weeks. I'll mail you mine and the 9 pin cable as well.

lol too funny I know . but when i want some thing Im like a little kid I want it now. Please forgive new to digital world so very anxios to get all i can