Driver problemsFi

Default Driver problemsFi

Finally got my scratch and vci 100 working ,everthing is good.When I try and hook up the midi fighter i cannot get it to work drivers will not install .any body have this problem .I am really not that computer savey Any one have any fixes ,would greatly appreciate

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

It does not need any drivers - is windows trying to install a driver, possibly called something like DFU bootloader?

Tech Student

hi i post here because deejaygee seems to share a problem with me i cant do anything with my midi fighter just received it today but cant flash it with new updates and cant enter bootloader mode and when i plug it in my pc windows says to me that i have to put a cd in that was sold with my AT90USB162 DFU

if i have the cd windows will automaticaly look for a driver in that cd .

Dont understand how to solve my problem i already read all the post that was concerning my problems , i tryied to manualy enter the bootloader mode but didnt worked , by pressing the four corners buttons but didnt worked cause the midifighter updater tells me " failed to find a midifighter in bootloader mode".

im from paris france my understanding of english is not so good so please be patient ^^

Edit : i finaly found the solution by my own ^^ just installed the flip usb driver and it went through fine ^^
    Last edited by Parklife; 05-28-2011 at 12:19 AM.