Logitech's NEW usb controller for Traktor! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

no they dont, the keys do light up but once u put the labels on u cant see the light. i actually tried a clear label and printed on it but it didnt work good at all. i couldnt see the label and the light of the keyboard barely came through
    ::: mixing music that feeds the soul ::: iTunes | House-mixes.com | Mixcloud
    "If the music you're listening to doesn't give you goosebumps, you're listening to the wrong genre."

Great work, and thank you for sharing.

We should institute a rule that all TKS or mapping files should come with a picture. I find raw files next to useless without a visual description.
    Last edited by Fatlimey; 12-11-2008 at 01:45 PM.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Fatlimey View Post
    Great work, and thank you for sharing.

We should institute a rule that all TKS or mapping files should come with a picture. I find raw files next to useless without a visual description.
    +1, and it would be nice if DJTT could supply blanks of popular controllers for us to color on in order to facilitate this protocol.
    Last edited by Sheph; 12-11-2008 at 03:02 PM. Reason: improvement of 'tact'

those labels on the keyboard do indeed look nice!
    could be a slight problem to read them at the darkness of a club though...

Quote Originally Posted by Sheph View Post
    +1, and it would be nice if DJTT could supply blanks of popular controllers for us to color on in order to facilitate this protocol.

i would even take this one step further - why not build a small part on djtt where ppl can up their tks/tsi files with a picture next to it?

i think that would really make a nice addition to that great site!

if you read the first post there is a link to NI forums with pics attached, cant seem to find them on my lappy but i can dig up my keyboard in the basement and take more pics if anyone needs them?
    "If the music you're listening to doesn't give you goosebumps, you're listening to the wrong genre."

yehaha! keyboards for the win! yet another one with a nice idea of using a keyboard with traktor. i came finally to the point getting me a "real" controller with faders, knobs and rotaries cause i got bored of my keyboard...by the way...i´m using this one:
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

cool, yeah i prefer a controller over the keyboard but i have done mixes with the keyboard that didnt turn out too bad. Using a controller is much more easy to eq quick, its harder on a keyboard

Hey those keyboards look dope, much props to groov & panda.

Hey groov have you though of using the clear labels with uv maker and have a black light as part of your rig, maybe a usb blacklight.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

How did you make the labels?!

edit: Yeah, stupid question!!!!! NEXT! Sowwy! I just looked at the pics, without reading your post
    Last edited by nemo; 12-11-2008 at 07:04 PM.

Hey groov have you though of using the clear labels with uv maker and have a black light as part of your rig, maybe a usb blacklight.
    humm no didnt think about that but if u print the fonts in white with a black light might look cool. Im not using the keyboard anymore, went and dumped some cash on a ecler evo 5 and denon hs5500 which was well worth every penny!!!!

im actually glad i didnt wait for the vci 300, not knocking it but if it didnt take 3 years to be released in canada i would of bought it.

Yeah, stupid question!!!!! NEXT! Sowwy! I just looked at the pics, without reading your post
    LOL no worries i do that all the time! Heck i just thought of updating the first post for the download link!! Also added pics in the zip folder, go to the first post.
    Last edited by groovemixer; 12-11-2008 at 09:01 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12