Weird thing in Traktor 3.3 sync option

Default Weird thing in Traktor 3.3 sync option === partially fixed

hi

i was trying diffrent things in the options and i checked Sync on load just to try and then realised it was lame and was making my tracks go nuts

now i unchecked the box and now looks like the sync button wont stay on if i press on it on my VCI-100 or even with the mouse... it happened to me in the past and even reinstalling it didn't worked and i really dont know why and im pissed....

anyone got a clue? i just dont feel like reinstalling everything and redoing all the settings...
    Last edited by Peoplecanfly; 10-08-2008 at 08:52 PM.

argh finally got impatient about it and uninstalled and reinstalled and problem not fixed.... reg keys or something? weird stuff

the sync works but wont stay on , only temporary style...

went down to clear the reg keys and trees in the custom uninstallation menu and rebooted the puter before reinstalling and it still wont stick on... did the same thing on previous computer and never been able to have this sync thing back to normal so i switched to Virtual DJ but Traktor is much better ... plz help! lol

Are you talking about the Sync for the bpm?
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

the sync button just over the track playing

the one who makes the tracks beatmatch, not midi sync or slock sync or anything else

wow

i been able to reassign key values that seems like they had changed without me touching anything. i can now sync with the controller and stay on sync but not with the mouse yet.... weird

i also assigned a hotkey to deck tempo sync and it works and holds... now for the mouse i dunno

funny part is i tried to reassign midi key to sync but didnt worked the first time i guess...

fixed most of my problem , just need to figureout the mouse thing

If ur gonna use a controller i recommend having it toggle on the midi settings. you dont want to have the sync always on cuz its never 100% correct, and if it decides to pitch up or down its gonna sound like a train wreck!
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Your tracks going nuts when your using sync because you haven't used a beatgrid - BPM detection is far from perfect in any program so your going to have to lay down manual beatgrids so this problem doesn't occur.

Check out Ean's beatgrid video - http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=JBzejpuGk5Y

Also as JesC says - use your sync button in toggle mode .

yes i do use it only for a few seconds on toggle mode all the time

i usually try to beatmatch manually but when im lost or lazy at home or i dont have the time i hit the sync button and use it for few seconds then turn it off.

but yeah now it is fixed but i dont understand why the mouse doesnt toggles it on and off instead of momentarily ....

i actually looked at the video yesterday , Ean is making really nice tutos i suscribed to all of them.
    my tracks were going nuts cuz the sync was putting himself on at the beginning of the tracks and i forgot to put everything off all the time and it sucked to have to put the sync off all the time. and usually the track doenst know at the real beginning exactly what bpm she's on so makes weird stuff

thanks for the input
    Last edited by Peoplecanfly; 10-09-2008 at 09:57 AM.