r.i.p. dj rutte

Thread: r.i.p. dj rutte

oh my, now thats sad, i once saw him perform, he had a nice oldschool style.

here´s what happened,:

"Bang Bang Boom was the name of the DJ duo consisting of DJ and actor Oliver Korittke and DJ "Kaotico" Rutte. What a crazy duo, the media and it had a reputation of making its name too. How much and how consistently that were experienced over a thousand visitors of the Brunswick Club 3001 last weekend. The two placed themselves at the turntables and began their set. About 2.30 clock in the morning DJ Rutte suddenly slumped to the ground.

Fellow DJ Oliver Korittke administered first aid, but neither he nor could the ambulance arrived shortly afterwards still accomplish something. The event was subsequently terminated.

What led to the collapse is still unknown, evidence of external influence, it makes no as the Brunswick Police said the spokesman. Whether drugs were involved, is not known. An autopsy, however, it would be no, the police spokesman.

As a highlight of their European tour, the gig had Rutte called the run-up, now the shock is large. On MySpace and Facebook friends to mourn, known and fans to the DJ. DJ Rutte was ready with the sizes of the party scene like Westbam, Moonbootica, Booka Shade, Deicide, or fünf sterne deluxe at the turntables."

(google translation, but you´ll get the point)
    Samsung R780, Novation Launchpad
    NI AUDIODJ 2, DJTECH IMIX RELOAD, BEHRINGER BCD 3000, KORG NANOPAD
    VESTAX VMC002XL, NUMARK DM3000X, NUMARK TT200
    NI TRAKTOR DUO, VIRTUAL DJ 7 PRO FULL