May someone advice me for Mixing music For me Super Beginner...
    Tech Wizard

Default May someone advice me for Mixing music For me Super Beginner...

Ok I'm New to Traktor and DJing
    ..but I really need to know 2-3 thing about DJing
    (I'm a Piano Player with good skill but I cannot find the way to apply that skill to DJing coz' I'm Play solo ..No band.. I have a lot of problem with beat sync or beat match I used to tried to play a Piano + AbletonLive to trig a drum loop or samples to play together with me .... but I cannot make a BPM Sync With "my BPM" that make my brain&eyes Focus On a laptop than Focus On playing and I decide to use traktor pro (I'll buy it in next monday) Coz' I think It's makes sense than Live.

1st.
    What're Tracks(Songs) I should use for Mixing In my Noob Skill..
    I..need ahhh.... some kind of a billboard songs some thing like that...
    Oh!! Dance Music Only Plz this is the most Important Things...

2nd.
    Do I Need to Mix a Drum loop In to My Main Song Or Trig a hot cue all the time and If I just play a song What can I do while play a song Only ... I don't want to stand still on the stage..I'm Alone Again..

Last
    I Have a 1 Month for Practice this thing
    I Have to DJing 3 days 4hr.Per Day (Daytime + stoned people) If I play same set ...I no idea ablout what people thinking...
    May be Pros In here give me a Easy Way to Do that
    (I have someskills about Filters EQ and DFX but I need to use a internal Function In traktor first..)

Thank you..
    respect

Tech Wizard

Well after you get trakter set up with your MIDI controller it sounds like you want to do really simply DJying. For this I would recomened just doing symply transitioning between songs and yes your right keep the music to a more techno feel and or pop (I dont recomened rap it is harder to DJ).
    To do simply transitioning in DJing what you need to do is...
    1st ... start of with a song on one deck of your tracktor (i would recomend songs everyone has heard and loves simply songs that have a hard hitting bass) - David Guetta seems like the music that you would like

2nd play that song until you are close to the end then you need to have your other song cued up on the other side of your deck

3rd Press the cue button on the song that you are going to play next (and start it i would recomend that the song be within 5 BPM of the song that you are currently playing) Ps- if you have a pre listenening device like an external sound it would be good to use it here to pre screen what you are going to play

4th - I would recomend that you loop a part of the next song (usually the beggining of the song will have a good beat- make sure that it does not have any words in the loop this will tend to sound bad)

5th make sure that the bass is turned down on the song you are going to play

6th next slowly bring the crossfader over to the next song slowly bringing up the bass of that song and turning down the bass of the previous song.

7th finish by bringing the crossfadder slowly over all the way into the next song and going out of the loop

8th repeat the process

PS I know this might seem confusing but your best bet is to youtube this info if you do not know what I am talking about ---Thats how I learned how to DJ

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DJZ View Post
    Well after you get trakter set up with your MIDI controller it sounds like you want to do really simply DJying. For this I would recomened just doing symply transitioning between songs and yes your right keep the music to a more techno feel and or pop (I dont recomened rap it is harder to DJ).
    To do simply transitioning in DJing what you need to do is...
    1st ... start of with a song on one deck of your tracktor (i would recomend songs everyone has heard and loves simply songs that have a hard hitting bass) - David Guetta seems like the music that you would like

2nd play that song until you are close to the end then you need to have your other song cued up on the other side of your deck

3rd Press the cue button on the song that you are going to play next (and start it i would recomend that the song be within 5 BPM of the song that you are currently playing) Ps- if you have a pre listenening device like an external sound it would be good to use it here to pre screen what you are going to play

4th - I would recomend that you loop a part of the next song (usually the beggining of the song will have a good beat- make sure that it does not have any words in the loop this will tend to sound bad)

5th make sure that the bass is turned down on the song you are going to play

6th next slowly bring the crossfader over to the next song slowly bringing up the bass of that song and turning down the bass of the previous song.

7th finish by bringing the crossfadder slowly over all the way into the next song and going out of the loop

8th repeat the process

PS I know this might seem confusing but your best bet is to youtube this info if you do not know what I am talking about ---Thats how I learned how to DJ
    Veryhelp Full
    Thank you Very Much.... I see what to do next

bye the way Some Musics Like a Rock (somethinglike LP)

Quote Originally Posted by canon1nd View Post
    Veryhelp Full
    Thank you Very Much.... I see what to do next

bye the way Some Musics Like a Rock (somethinglike LP)
    couple of good starting points;
    http://www.junodownload.com/products/1200191-02.htm
    http://www.junodownload.com/products/1498747-02.htm
    http://www.junodownload.com/products/1498748-02.htm

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

We all started somewhere mate. You are in the right place for advice thats for sure! Must be at least one experienced dj hiding around here somewhere ...
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

Thank you
    "BradCee "
    "JesterNZDJ"

I need to sleep right now Thanks again

Are you trying to do something similar to Chilly Gonzales?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sCS2DAdhPQ
    Novation ReMote 25, Novation Launchpad, Traktor Pro, Macbook Pro
    http://flavors.me/jkcraven