traktor song info files?

Default traktor song info files?

I just finished re-ID tagging some of my tracks in itunes that I had previously in traktor, and when I open up traktor, the old tag info is still there, does traktor store info about each track in a file somewhere or something along those lines?
    All I have to do is play music, and make sure it is fist pumpin material.

try doing a consistency check, this will update the file info mate. and yes, traktor info is stored in the mp3 itself, wavs however the info is stored seperately i believe
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

call me a noob haha, but how exactly do i do a consistency check?

right click on the collection folder in your tree view and choose consistently check from the drop down, also you can set it up in the prefs to do this automatically at start up.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

didnt work

are your itunes + traktor collections the same? or seperate mate?

separate, the way i use traktor is that, i have my music in one big folder, which is separated into small sub folder based on genre, then in traktor, i have those sub folders as my different favorites, i dont even really know/use (obviously) what the collection thing in your tree is to tell you the truth...

copy the tunes from itunes into your traktor folders. sorted

That would work! THANK YOU JESTER!