Need a new laptop

Default Need a new laptop

Ok, as the title states, I need a new reliable laptop and I can't afford a MacBook Pro.

Ideally, I need at 15" screen. I need it to be stable when running Traktor Pro, VCI 100 and Akai LPD8. I also use the Audio2DJ sound card.

So, basically, just looking for advice on best laptop to buy. Looking for ideally the cheapest available, or best bang for buck.

Cheers all!
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

hey man...i´m selling my sony vaio vgn-cs21s (4 months old, bought for 1000€, selling it for 750€). send me a message for further infos!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Cheers for the offer. I'm in the UK though, and for the £ equivalent of 750E I could easily get a second hand MacBook with quite good specs. Sadly, my budget is probably more around the £300/400 mark.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

ah okay i understand...
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

I'd say a second hand macbook is probably a good way to go... and i'm not trying to start a mac vs pc debate at all.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Personally as far as inexpensive laptops go, I'm a big fan of Acer (PC). They generally have a large variety, and just look for one that has the specs you need. They are also, in the scheme of things, inexpensive and last a long time.