MPD mod

Thread: MPD mod

Tech Wizard

Default MPD mod

I have upgraded my pad sensitivity, and got purple pads for my mpd24. I was wondering, if anyone had found replacement colored knobs and faders that will fit the pots and faders.

i just need to find a colored slider for mine hope u find what ur looking for
    VCI 100, Akia mpd16, oxygen 8 v1 Dell LAt., traktor

whelp, I own both the VCi-100 and a MPD32. I just tried swapping faders and knobs, and they both fit eachother. The MPD32's knobs are bigger, but that just means you could put the flourecent VCi knobs on it w/o a problem... I love it! I'm gonna get new knobs and faders for both!

on a side note. I'm working on getting the pads on the MPD/MPC's to be back-lit for super cool dim club light jamming

once I figure it out i'll post a thread on it!

here they are in the store---> http://techtools.myshopify.com/colle...red-knob-packs
    Last edited by Villinus; 03-10-2010 at 11:58 PM.

Tech Wizard

eh, I thought about those... but I dont know if they would look good smaller. I work in a sign shop and I have a wrap on my mpd.... You would deff see the under gray around the knobs. Back lighting on the pads would be cool. I highly suggest modding your pads with some gaffers tape. makes them hit so much easier. I painted my knobs black and got colored pads and black faders. I think I would prefer chunky rubber faders and knobs. I use them ALOT